ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible Dartmoor meet?

BG 182 FF
thought it would be a good place for a meet as it's pretty central for everyone from Bristol to lands end would be awesome to get some meets kick started down here in the southwest as its pretty dead.

if we can get a bit of interest we can make it a monthly thing E.g - 2nd Friday of every month just interested what everyone's thoughts are on this?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
thought it would be a good place for a meet as it's pretty central for everyone from Bristol to lands end would be awesome to get some meets kick started down here in the southwest as its pretty dead.

if we can get a bit of interest we can make it a monthly thing E.g - 2nd Friday of every month just interested what everyone's thoughts are on this?

The exeter meet is on the second friday of every month, and dartmoor meets are usually pretty popular.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
We did a darmoor meet last year for pictures and got one on the header :)

I'm waiting to hear back from nick but it's not looking great for the area day meet with PMS so I'm thinking a drive out with food again for the SW south meet.

Dartmoor is #1 on my list and I have a map that super trooper marinemackay left me when I took over ;)

I'm a bit busy with the car to drive it that far ATM but by September it should be ready for a gooood run out :)

I'm also thinking try and get a few more people and try and go the next step and get a photo of the southwest lot in the calendar :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Why don't you plan a meet similar the photoshoot held last year? Good numbers for that :)

Actually even if it does work out we will do an autum bodin meet for potential Calendar photos (I really want to put a calendar up in the kitchen with our cars on it to annoy the missus lol)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
RR day is a no go so the areas day meet for the south will inolve a run around bodmin :)