ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post office cruise 30th june 2013

Renaultsport Clio182
Eyup Lads and Lasses.

Its the post office cruise on the 30 june. I had a good time up at squires on monday so thought it would be good to get a gathering of Clios there instead of the usual jap crap. anyone up there for this its just off j38 of the M1?

Renaultsport Clio182
Not as of yet ive messaged lad who runs it so i'll put all detais up when i find them out. I just need to know numbers to let him know

Renaultsport Clio182
Where gunna do summat different now lads. Meet at Xscape J32a off M62 near Castleford then have a drive onto Post office or something. Date isnt confirmed yet so what would be best for you lads. Dont fancy getting my paint chipped and thats all ive hear can happen and hopefully it is more up everyone elses street.

RB Clio 182
Yes I'll be there and I believe a few of the others are going up too were on about meeting up some where first

Keep me updated mate ill tag along, will we be parking in the main car park, or will we be parking on the s**tty gravel bit across the road?

clio 172 cup
Not sure yet but il check the Facebook page Yorkshire Renaultsport meets bit more info on there lol

but il update on here too

RB Clio 182
Not sure yet but il check the Facebook page Yorkshire Renaultsport meets bit more info on there lol

but il update on here too

Yes mate, keep this thread updated and ill tag along :)

Do you fancy maybe making another thread for this? It may get a bit more interest.