ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powder Coating / Alloy wheel Refurb !?

Phase 2 172 Sport
Afternoon peeps !!

Is there any company's around the Wiltshire area that people recommend for powder coating or alloy wheel refurb work !?

Im not really sure who is worth going to. The alloy's have some small amounts of kerbing but nothing major.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank's Gav !!

Phase 2 172 Sport
Cheer's Vain i'll keep that in mind !! Im sure there are a couple of places in Swindon.

Surely somebody from around here must have had there's done before !? Thank's Em but yeh it's a tad far !! Lol

Clio 182 FF
I haven't actually got round to having them done yet, but I rung Platinum Bodyshop to ask them (Platinum/Wellsway is my local dealer for just about every marque, and the bodyshop is part of the group). They said they don't do Alloy Wheels, but gave me the name and number of "Tony 07870 585009" and said that's who they would recommend.

For now I'm just running on a second mint set of wheels, but after Uni exams I might actually get round to ringing him and getting my kerbed set refurbished.

Never above 25mpg
More info Laurence, ive been curious about this place for a while?

I took my turbines in when I had them, said he'd take a week. Then rang me to say the paint used on the wheels was different to what he'd blasted off before and needed an extra week, then all he did was powdercoat the pitted wheels, didn't bother with filling or anything. Finish was great but they looked awful up close!