ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powder Coating

M2 Comp
Hi all,
I have a few bits i'm looking to get powder coated (subframe, wishbones, ARB, etc.) and so i'm just looking for some recommendations? Preferably in Derby or close to, but I don't mind travelling further afield.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Best place would be Derwent Enamellers in Mackworth mate, used them a few times and use them with work.

M2 Comp
Cheers Joe, I'd saw them when searching actually, so it's good to hear they come well recommended :up:

Did I read you had some issues with a set of wheels before (could be wrong!), if so, take it that wasn't them?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
It was actually them, but a long time ago!
Used them for a few sets since and had no issues at all since. Probably the best place for quite a distance to be honest.

LY FF182
There's a place in Long Eaton called mhp engineering or something along those lines. They did my bmw wheels and they were awesome

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Personally I wouldn't powder coat chassis parts. one pinhole and water is sucked under the coating by capillary action. just sayin'