ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Engineering to/from and more

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Today

One parked over the road to Power Engineering (silver sport ph2) had I think 6x4 tail pipe. Have seen it there before mind you.

Silver sport (ph1) going through West Drayton high Street (I think thats what it's called anyway) with subtle mods. Young-ish fella driving. You was looking at my Scooby as I was driving towards you.

Silver Sport (ph2)(yes another one) parked in a space at west drayton train station next to a Black TT. Had a private reg and some dents on the drivers door.

Blue Cup (53 reg) going through Ashford (Middlesex) High Street ,young blonde girl. You stalled it twice in traffic. :rasp:

Black (Y reg) Clio, lexus lights, twin bore,tints & I think 5-spoke alloys behind me & then cut me up going towards Heathrow M25 junction as I was coming to work tonight (22:40). I was the guy driving Amanda's flame red clio sport (pink playboy number plate) that you cut up then brake tested twice you tw@t. Don't do it again!! :mad:

Steve (Amandas172 better half)