ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power flex adj front arm bushes and solid top mounts

Hi. I know it's only my 2nd post and I'm asking for something but I promise to add something as and when I can :). I picked my 182 cup up yesterday with k tec coil overs on it. The car is going to be used as 2nd car for road and track. I want to refresh the suspension with new bushes, ball joints, track rods and top mounts.
Has any one used the adjustable lower arm bushes? Any good or waste of money? Would I be better with adj top mounts? Do the purple bushes ruin the car for road purposes like the yellow ones do? What do you guys recommend and why? I've spent the last week obsessing over this on here for the last week and now I've got the car I'm itching to get started on it but I don't want to waste money needlessly. Also who to buy from k tec keep cropping up but I detect a lack of love for them on here.
Cheers
Jamie

Mec 350 slk manual
I had purple on the arb and rear beam and dog bone mount and black on the wish bone for three years on my ph1