ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre Combe Weston Fish and Chip Afternoon.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I did beep on the M5 :eek:

Notice the state of that Fiesta on route back? ! :eek:

Was still there when I drove past at gone 7.

Video was... Interesting, from the 40 or so seconds of it that I saw. Will have to see what the quality of the whole thing is, see if anything's salvageable ;)

Didn't get round to snapping any pictures though. :(

RS172
Looks smart Aaron I've just got a green come filter that came with the car!

Was some nice looking and sounding cars! When everyone turned round in that gateway I was at the back so got to hear everyone blast past me!!

LY 172
Looks smart Aaron I've just got a green come filter that came with the car!

Was some nice looking and sounding cars! When everyone turned round in that gateway I was at the back so got to hear everyone blast past me!!

Cheers =]
yeah i got to hear most too, I'll turn traction control off next time ;)

Megane 225 F1
If I hadn't been out in Bristol the night before, I would have come and got you Ash ;) (Do you have a disabled badge? I could do with you around ;) )

LY R26
could have taken my car too, hasnt been started for two weeks nearly :eek:

nah no badge, grandad has tho could swipe that ha

Megane 225 F1
FFS. I'm insured to drive other peoples cars as well ;)

Would have been shown up by Joshs meg though. Even just coasting down the gorge at very very slow speeds, it was popping. Sounded mint.

LY R26
FFS. I'm insured to drive other peoples cars as well ;)

Would have been shown up by Joshs meg though. Even just coasting down the gorge at very very slow speeds, it was popping. Sounded mint.

meh mines yellow tho lol,

hopefully mine will be doing that soon ;)

182 Cup
Nice view of the Tarmac! Good try tho pickles, I did a couple of vids with Emma's camera but I'm guessing they're just gonna be boring as we didn't get a good clear run at anything, our in car conversations might be interesting though! I'll sort my pics tomorrow now.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Worked out a better angle to use next time :eek:

I don't mind if we don't get a clear run at anything, it's just nice to see 12 Clios all in a convoy and the reactions from the people at the side of the road. A lot of waving and pointing was missed in that video :(

Bux

Golf GTD
Haha, I think that's the most attention i've seen from bystanders at a CS meet before. Especially from all the people on the bus giving us the disappointed looks lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Not as much abuse as I got trying to overtake that green Peugeot. This smiley explains perfectly his expression. :headno:

Don't blame him to be honest. I was puckering like a straight man in a village people video during that.

RS172
Not as much abuse as I got trying to overtake that green Peugeot. This smiley explains perfectly his expression. :headno:

Don't blame him to be honest. I was puckering like a straight man in a village people video during that.

I saw you make that manovere as was wondering if you would make it past the bus!!