ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pre FCS pics - work in progress

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

alighty peeps just thought id post some pre french car show pics of the car....

its now got its leather retrim, the start of a new install and some new wheels

hope u like if not no matter

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/newpics/index.htmPICTURES HERE

also was at dundee cruise last night and took some pics

http://www.blackclio.co.uk/dundeecruise5/index.htmDUNDEECRUISE 5

all the pics will eventually be up on my website v soon when i can be assed getting round to updating it lol

cheers Martin

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Love the interior looks better than I was expecting it to which is saying something! How did you find their work?

Not sure about the wheels yet, may grow on me yet, but nice one Martin.

A well built VW

Loving the seats matey looks like a top job , How much did it cost in the end ? Like the boot aswell Are you chuffed ? I would be .........

Have to agree with John not 100% about the wheels but at least its different ive never seen those wheels on a clio but seen plenty supperls after all thats what the cars about innit.......

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

seats cost me 735 for front seats dash inserts gear gator and door cards all done in silver and grey leather.... a company called transcal done them heard of them from a few ppl who were impressed with their work so gave them a call.....i went down to see them and was well impressed by everything about the company so i bit the bullet....turned out good in the end :)

i myself wasnt particularaly liking the wheels when i first got em but i love em now when the sun hits them they look amazing....need to paint the calipers tho :cry:

the boot install is a work in progress still got to install my laptop and a screen plus the carpet in the pic is not even secured down yet just chucked it in for a photo will all be finished for the FCS

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

what engine you running in that? i hope a 172 lump to live up to the looks of yr motor! looks real smart especially the interior.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

I love the interior but dont like the outside of the car sorry!

Dont like the wheels either

alrightgy buddy me seen dat clio @ crail maxpower! i waited around for de owner to be sittin in it!!!! but never happened!

hope to see ya @ fcs and more cruises back home wehn my clio back!

al.

i love that car. i am glad none of the CS grandads have slated it yet because that is one mintosh car mate well done! look forward to seeing it at the FCS

H22A7 Accord Type R

Transcal have worked their magic again! love the seats matey!! my mate had his VTR done by Transcal, lovely job!!! tempting............... lol