ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre New year meet 28th December

Clio 172 turbo
Thinking bigger and further ahead would anyone be up for a holiday or weekend away? Down to Newquay camping or even abroad? Car related or not? Run to the sun? Board masters etc
I'm game for that I love camping and Newquay but Newquay is a good night out its a sausage feat tho.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Depending if I am around might pop round with what ever is happening. Not got that far ahead.

Might be able to plan/provide something if people are genuinely serious about a weekend away driving.

Thinking bigger and further ahead would anyone be up for a holiday or weekend away? Down to Newquay camping or even abroad? Car related or not? Run to the sun? Board masters etc

Weekend away? Are you going to buy me dinner too? ;) camping sounds like a laugh though, beers, BBQ and no tv sounds perfect.

Ok as physical appearances go I am a woman, but mostly have a man brain as I like to call it! Luckily I'm not put off by manly things and will get my hands dirty paintballing/quadding/shooting. However don't forget there are some luxuries a woman needs...
I think a weekend of camping could be awesome.... I'm pretty sure I have a 12 man tent! And I'm certain there's a couple caravans I could borrow if y'all wanted to!

Hmm I'm 8.30-5 Mon until Fri no weekends, time off at Xmas as we shut down and not back until new year. Then I never work bank holidays either... Life is easy! X

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Mine was easy when I was working 8:4 (3:30 on fridays) 38 weeks a year ;)
Now its when I feel like it - which depends on how I want to do, so quite alot at the moment.
Enough of a break, back to it!

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I'm down in Bournemouth for Christmas until Sunday evening unfortunately so it's a no go for me guys.

I will be at the next barn owl meet though. :)