ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prince Bishops car park meet 26th March

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got in touch with the car park people, the lass who i speak too she dosnt work there any more, but i have spoken to a new lass on organising it and it's all GO and she is on holiday now. Spoke to a guy called neil this morning and he knew nothing about the meet tonight, i told him everything. what he said was who ever turns up first needs to tell the people on the speaker thingy what we are doing and well be fine
The'll tell us which floor to go on

R26
haha, very funny! :rasp:

Ive learnt to deal with the comments on what car i drive having a Clio for so long :approve:

Barge
Oh god, it's not a mini you're seeing is it?!

I'm not sure whether I can come now either. I can't seem to justify taking time away from doing my dissertation. FFSnake.

Clio 172 Cup
People backing out already, am sure £10's worth of petrol isn't gonna hurt the bank lol

Party Poopers!! :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
no never looked at them, looked at the reflection of walls and in the dark, they seem to be on

Barge
PMSL at the brake lights. I just can't justify the hours I'd be out with how much work I could get done degree-wise in that time. :( Booo.

Diesel Barge
Well i'd gladly come along if anyone wants to pick me up earlier from leeds, bonxy? :rasp:

rofl at brake lights, forgot all about that!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, when im driving in the dark and look in the mirror i can see the refection of the light so yeah, sure

Clio 172 Cup
am sure you could talk someone into collecting you lol

Pop down for 2 hours, got to break your day up one way or another!

Diesel Barge
am sure you could talk someone into collecting you lol

Pop down for 2 hours, got to break your day up one way or another!

I'm coming 'home', but foolishly i booked my tickets home for the 8pm train
:banghead:, so will miss out on the nandos fun.

i'm sure sams going aswell, well he was when i spoke to him earlier.

Diesel Barge
You still gotta steal your mam's Mini to get down to?

yeah thats the plan :cool: But think i'll be back too late, by them time i get in i won't be able to get up there till 9ish, duno how long you's are planning on hanging around.

And i wouldn't like to show you's up with the mini :rasp:

Clio 172 Cup
You BMW drivers all like to show off lol

Some people ain't turning up til after 8 from what I can gather so am sure peeps will still be around, suppose all depends on how many die hards turn up really.

Diesel Barge
I'll just message sam when i get back, see if your all still there, tbh i only wanted to come for the food, and watch geddes eat potatoes.