ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems again?

PH2 172
Went upto liverpool friday and once i got there we had to sit in some traffic by the ground and the engine started reving its self the fuel gauge and temp gauge was going all over the shot the clock was flashing everything was going mental. I tryed pulling away and it was reving it selfs so couldnt pull away in the end had to switch the engine of and turn it back on and it was fine. Its been ok for some weeks now but its never done this all it used to do was turn of and i would lose all my power for a couple of seconds sometimes minutes. I havnt a clue what it is but if someone can help it would be great cheers.

PH2 172
Havnt had it on diagnostics yet cuz it dosnt do it all the time and thought if i put it on the diagnostics it wouldnt show anything up or even if it dosnt do it all the time can u see what the problem is.

PH2 172
anothe rproblem my car has started doin is ill get out my car at a petrol station leave the missus sat in there go pay for the fuel and the alarm goes of its never done this before but also does it outside my house when i leave her in there not sure if its to do with all the otha stuff