ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS this TT please

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Can someone PS this TT from Red to Black and black metalic and silver..... need to decided on what colour im having. Or should i get the D3 Alpina.....................

Looks great with the RS4 wheels...its a great drive and very well built.

Thanks

06-tt-uk-f3q-a.jpg

06-tt-uk-s-s.jpg

06-tt-uk-rside-a.jpg

D3 Alpina

bmw_alpina_d3_03_09_06.jpg

2.0 litre diesel engine with 200hp, 302 lbs-ft of torque
Six speed manual transmission
0-62mph in 7.4 secs
Max speed 145mph

gal_D3_img08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The TT will be such a better drivers car than the bmw
Get one in silver with the red leather

ian

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Driven both of them extensively.

TT is very good (2.0T) version is better than the V6, even straightline not much in it as its really light (just heavier than the 197)

D3 is very basic inside and the Alpina suspension is a bit softer than the M-sport one. Good car especially as a long distace car, TT more of a short blast.

Performance on the moce not much in it.

Both really well built but more toys and better inside in the TT.

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Id get a used e46 m3. Not so sure on the TT, i think they look better on the road, sure it will look good in black.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
New TT all the way. Saw a black yesterday and it was the sex.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Well its now between the new S3 (very much improved over the last one) Yozza was suitably impressed when i took him out..!

The TT (still trying to get a test drive..!!)

and the sensible choice 320d Msport..

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Well its now between the new S3 (very much improved over the last one) Yozza was suitably impressed when i took him out..!

The TT (still trying to get a test drive..!!)

and the sensible choice 320d Msport..

Well ordered a new 320d Msport...sensible i know but 205hp and 50mpg after a little re-flash.!

the new s3 is meant to be sat on our neighbours drive soon, very very good cars, but all reviews have been a little disappointed with the handling.

jamie

Clio 197
Stevogone!

I'd go for the alpina.

TT's are nice... but they'll be very common from now, plus they're a tad small inside.

LY V6 with Recaros
I didn't think I liked the new tts from seeing the photos, but I see one on the road, and I actually really liked it.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
the new s3 is meant to be sat on our neighbours drive soon, very very good cars, but all reviews have been a little disappointed with the handling.

jamie

Trust me the new S3 handles very very well...point to point quicker than the 130i R32 and the likes. Tried them all when looking for my next car. S3 is the quickest but is criticised as its too clinical. I loved it.

All the issues are pointed at the steering which is speed sensitive. Laughabley light when parking (which is good) but gets heavier the quicker you go.

Although not as quick the best steering feel i have had was with the 320d - M-sport, awsome. Just no where near as quick in a straight line.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
I really like that alpina!
Looks really different to the normal hum drum bmws you see.

Alipna is nice but it has naff seats and if you want to upgrade anything you pay a 3k penaly as its treated as a special order. Plus the blue it comes in is Montego blue which if you see in real life isnt great (those photos have been enhanced). Also silly i know it doesnt have cruise control, essential for me travelling all the time and for 40mph road works with cameras on.

The M-sport just needs to remap and has the same power and the inside specially the seats is so much nicer.

If only my budget streached to the 335d now that was a tool when i drove that.!!!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Cant believe you went for a 320d.
The tt is lovely even if it will be common,it will still be nicer to look at
And the S3 is the nuts tbh

ian

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Cant believe you went for a 320d.
The tt is lovely even if it will be common,it will still be nicer to look at
And the S3 is the nuts tbh

ian

30k miles a year is a good one to start oh and getting a clio for a second car to use on the track..

30k miles a year is a good one to start oh maybe having kid in the next 12 months plus now getting a clio for a second car to use on the track..

Regards Looks then mmm the BM is very nice and to drive the M-sport is the best for steering feel.

I really like that alpina!
Looks really different to the normal hum drum bmws you see.

Alipna is nice but it has naff seats and if you want to upgrade anything you pay a 3k penaly as its treated as a special order. Plus the blue it comes in is Montego blue which if you see in real life isnt great (those photos have been enhanced). Also silly i know it doesnt have cruise control, essential for me travelling all the time and for 40mph road works with cameras on.

The M-sport just needs to remap and has the same power and the inside specially the seats is so much nicer.

If only my budget streached to the 335d now that was a tool when i drove that.!!!

:( I love the way it looks and the Alpina rims as well. What are the seats like, 'normal' car style lol.

I want to sit in one now lol. The bodykit is quite aggresive for a bmw but then I guess its not in a way lol.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

:( I love the way it looks and the Alpina rims as well. What are the seats like, 'normal' car style lol.

I want to sit in one now lol. The bodykit is quite aggresive for a bmw but then I guess its not in a way lol.

Seats are half leather (sorry cheap plastic looking) and cloth in the middle looks as if its come from a kitchen sink. Basically they look cheap and nasty and you carnt change them as the car spec id fixed. The M-sports are dark grey alcantara, so much better.

The Alpina is basically a 320d ES with a bodykit wheels and softer suspension (than the M-sport) and the engine upgrade to 197bhp.