ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 game bugs how to fix?

cup 182
Hi guys
Just a quick query
the games I have are all disks, and not downloaded ones
Do these patch fixes or software updates affect just downloadable games and not the cd, disk games?
One game in particular project cars is a disk game and full of glitches.
Is there any way to fix it? Or because it's a disk it's stuck with the glitches?
Thanks

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
The game "installs" to the PS4, so any game updates will apply to you when released. Although there won't be any now and haven't been for ages now PC 2 is on the way.

What glitches are you getting?

cup 182
When cornering all cars shudder
Cars drive through you
Just little niggles, but I never imagined PS4 games to be like that, I thought they would have been more finished and polished,
Hopefully pc2 isint as repetitive with races you have all ready completed, or you can skip, the ai actually crash and retire, and I feel I'm the only car affected by weather aha.
I wish they would make toca race car driver like they did for the PS2 however

Yaris Hybrid
Yeah Project Cars has always felt like "Early Access" to me! Nothing wrong with your install, that's how it is.