ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS4 PSN ID List

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Got a PS4 for my birthday today.

ID - iPhooni

Only got CoD Advanced Warefare atm though but feel free to add me!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
JFidddy

Playing anything and everything really - bit biased towards RPGs, recently finished Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 & Bloodborne. Batman next in all likelihood.

Monaco 172
Ford_Lukas - Tend to stick to COD Advanced Warfare, just started Destiny and halfway through Shadow of Mordor. Looking to get some more games over the next few weeks as I'm not working away as much now it'd be good to get stuck in with some people on here.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah that will help :/. Get some decent headphones mate. Couldn't hear you the other night.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
lol. once I get some decent guns on black ops I will be destroying the scene again.
Destroying your controller whilst rage quitting.Imean yesterday I watched that match back on COD when you were against Stevie Wonder and the under 5s they crushed you and they were using melee weapons.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I did think they looked like they raised the sticks higher.
Im not used to the ps4 controller yet so hopefully I can adjust to them quickly.
Last time I played properly was on the xbox 360 so its a bit different :)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I did think they looked like they raised the sticks higher.
Im not used to the ps4 controller yet so hopefully I can adjust to them quickly.
Last time I played properly was on the xbox 360 so its a bit different :smile:
Yeah, apparently Kontrol Freeks work better on the Xbox controller because of where the analog sticks are.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. Oh well, wil see what they are like.
On another note, where can I add friends without being at my ps4?
I tried logging into psn online but there is no option there.
Would be easier to copy and paste the usernames from this thread that way.

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
TBC_187
Pretty much s**t at everything I play but it passes the time every now and then...
BF4 pretty much only...

Clio 182 - RB
EarleseyLAD - Anyone playing Destiny this afternoon get on to me? Need 1 more for a fire-team, get the story mode blitzed off on all 3 players if poss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk