ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick rack

adir

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Hey.. does any one know about quicker steering rack (lock to lock ) ?
I've been trying to fabricate Clio 200 steering rack (2.3 ltl) to work ot out, but it's not simple at all lol.
I didn't find any information about this.
Does any one try to do so ?
I've heard that s1600 have quicker rack, but can't find any info regarding the rack.
@NorthloopCup have you heard about it ? 🙈

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hey.. does any one know about quicker steering rack (lock to lock ) ?
I've been trying to fabricate Clio 200 steering rack (2.3 ltl) to work ot out, but it's not simple at all lol.
I didn't find any information about this.
Does any one try to do so ?
I've heard that s1600 have quicker rack, but can't find any info regarding the rack.
@NorthloopCup have you heard about it ? 🙈
Look in the traders section mate. There's a guy that was offering them but I can't remember the trader/username.

adir

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Found it !
Thanks mark :)
Send him pm... Hopefully this thing get in production . Really want one for long time.

Can close this thread if needed.
Thx again:up:

dmacmillan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 172
I recently bought a quick rack from Pure Motorsport. Not listed on their website yet. Not installed yet as car undergoing major refurb.

dmacmillan

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Sport 172
Afraid not, parts with the chap preparing car and I cannot recall the specs. Recommend you call Nick Benton at Pure Motorsport.

pure-motorsport

ClioSport Trader
  Clio 172
Thanks Dmac,
We have these in stock but not on our current website as we're just about to launch our new one! They are a complete rack without inner tie rods built up into a casing with either hydraulic PAS or manual configuration. Hydraulic PAS racks are £495 +VAT, manual rack is £370+VAT.
They are 25% reduction over the standard version and come in at approx 1.95 turns lock to lock.
Please give us a call if you're interested 01841 531102