ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue meet - 28/02/2010 - Ladybower - All Welcome

Ta for letting the Willy gatecrash the meet. Was just out for a tootle round the Cat and Fiddle. Was pulling up to traffic lights in Macc just before the A537? when was suddenly surrounded by 182's and 172's so just followed, would have been rude not to.

Good to meet those in the snooker room at the C & F and at the quarry.:D

Pics up in media in a bit. (Ta for the camera lesson blokey with volvo, soz didn't get your name :eek:)

Carole Anne

Haha that was you?!

I saw the willy and shouted Williams!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
So it was the cat and fiddle you guys were heading,i was down to less than a tank and needed to get home so i peeled away and went through congleton then home.....damn missed the c&f.

So it was the cat and fiddle you guys were heading,i was down to less than a tank and needed to get home so i peeled away and went through congleton then home.....damn missed the c&f.

Was nice to meet you, I was in the Trophy that turned up first.

You kept popping up all over then vanished LOL.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Doing that run has made me realise mine isnt that quick,got passed at 130mph,and the exhaust needs replacing(original on at the mo)but it was just awesome though.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Mmmm on the short dual carriageway,think it was by a rb but cant be sure,but half a tank to get there and filling up on the way home,£40 then its £2.70 for coke at the strines(and they want you to not drink n drive when lager is £2.77)i was running out of dosh so called it a day,i did wave goodbye but nobody saw me,lol

keo

Clio Trophy
haha nike boy :) nice meeting you all, the williams was mint, you let me in at the traffic lights i didnt know where i was going lol

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
And ive just realised that between the "strines", "edale", and the "cat and fiddle" did any of us actually go to the ladybower reservoir?,c`mon this was the title of the meet,lol,:rofl:.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
A couple of us went past it on the way to edale, if that counts.

Was some epic scenery today. Shame there was no time to stop and take some more pics.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
So the ladybower meet was just a drive by,lol, and my mrs moaned at me when i got in and just showed her car park pics!!!,she dont realise if i`d done some road shots i`d have been left behind,women!!.

Megane r26
Yeah, always around that area too. Although better than last time when I had a right indicator constantly flashing away, think it had an obsession with turning right that day. Lol

prob cause it knows its gonna get its head kicked in round some country lanes ha ha typical french surendder monkey lol

prob cause it knows its gonna get its head kicked in round some country lanes ha ha typical french surendder monkey lol

Lol. "all i wanna do is make cheeseee n make a love" << Jeremy Clarkson quote I think.

Haha I liked pushing your car round the car park, nearly killed me :dead:

Haha! It's pretty heavy for a Cup isn't it? Before it had a new starter motor it needed bumping on a daily basis, doing that on my own was a nightmare.

RB 197
What really tugged at my heart strings is the fact of 'WHAT THE FOOK HAPPENED TO GETTING A PICTURE OF THE RB'S TOGETHER'

:'(