ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio code

Clio 197 R27
Hi.

New to the site, and relatively new to owning a 197 R27. I disconnected the radio at the weekend completely not giving any thought to locking it in the process!

Is it possible to generate the code I need from my chassis number? Or do I need the serial number of the radio please?

Thank you in advance.

Scott

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I would have thought you'd need the serial number off the radio mate, or to be precise the security code.

Renault may be able to tell you from the chassis number (Mercedes could when I worked for them) but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap, and it would rely on the stereo being the original for the car too

2003 Clio 1.2 16v
Brand new to site saw this thread if anyone could help I would appreciate it have a clio extreme had to put a new battery on and lost radio code radio has security code of h138 can anyone provide a code please

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Guys.. cheeky I know.. is there any similar magic trick which you can do to get the code for a Z3??