ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle at 2500 rev off boost.

RS Clio Trophy 220
Ayup guys!
Slight issue I have. Just got a 1.2 TCE Gt Line Clio check the oil regularly and no issues. But I have found that when changing between 1st and 2nd gear and when lift off the throttle and the boost drops there's a rattle coming from the engine bay at 2500 revs. Any ideas?

Taking it to Renault today to get it looked at. But if anyone can help in the mean time it would be appreciated.

Frazer

RS Clio Trophy 220
Hopefully. But haven't got any off my jacks or ramps to get under the car the minute. Hopefully Renault can look and see. Only had it a month!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
is it a rattle or a buzz, both of mine make an odd buzz at a certain rpm cant remember it off the top of my head, one is a 2014 one a 2016, with 90k and 5k miles on them, exact same f**king noise! does my nut in

Interesting to hear what you think of the Dyn S 120, about to order one to replace the 2014 car

RS Clio Trophy 220
is it a rattle or a buzz, both of mine make an odd buzz at a certain rpm cant remember it off the top of my head, one is a 2014 one a 2016, with 90k and 5k miles on them, exact same f**king noise! does my nut in

Interesting to hear what you think of the Dyn S 120, about to order one to replace the 2014 car

Yeah does my head in this rattle taking it to Renault this week to get it checked out to be sure.

I absolutely love the car! Drives well and has enough about the car for me to enjoy it. It's brilliant inside and I got the GT Line kit on mine and looks brilliant on it. Sounds pretty good when you boot it too :).