ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rayleigh Karting 10th or 11th of October

Listerine & Poledo
To all those who have expressed interest and not paid the deposit yet. I will require a deposit of £20 before the 15th of September.
got it chap.
Will sort by weekend, need to clear up my actual availablility

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Not long till deadline day.
Will need deposits by the 14th at the latest.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
All booked l!
there is 8 of us. Tough titties if you missed out. Gave plenty of time to get your deposits in. Those who still need to pay the rest. I need it by the 26th of Sept.

Cheers

Listerine & Poledo
Could extras turn up on the day?
Or ring up off their own initiative and add themselves to our booking?

Listerine & Poledo
No GoPros allowed on track, I will however bring mine and we can stick it near the spectators.
I'm just going to duct-tape an old phone to my helmet...like we planned to last time.
Also, iPod, constant repeat of The Chain

What is the format for the day anyway? Time as well or that matter.
@Scrooge, brace your sofa if it's an early start!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The format is arrive for 10:00.
10 practice laps, 20 qualifying laps followed by a 30 lap final - Trophy for the winner
Because we only had 8 confirmed we are doing that race format.
I will refund you the extra £3 each on the day.

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
I get paid on the 21st so shall pay you as soon as I get it bud. I have a go pro it has one of their adhesive mounts on my helmet can I still not take it on if it's on that?

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
I think the easiest answer will be 'no'.

Bring it, but prepare to be disappointed 😧
That's bizzare if they don't allow it as I'm a member for teamsport go karting and am always allowed go pros on track

Listerine & Poledo
Well, you're way more experienced than me then, for sure, but I've yet to see a circuit allow non-pro groups to go-pro themselves.
Indeed, I wasn't even allowed an iPod.
Provided we can get some stills of what the event panned out like, I don't think shaky go-pro footage will be missed :)

Listerine & Poledo
dis gonna be baws

@Scrooge, I'm coming down Saturday daytime, if I haven't changed cars by then, it'll be time to swap the oil out of the mazda.

Listerine & Poledo
For those interested after the Karting I'm hoping to get to North Weald in time to see the Vulcan Flypast at 13:30.
Where he can also distribute the refund-pints.

And they do various food options, in the style of a moderately-less-ropey-than-standard truck stop greasey-spoon

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The Squadron is on the bar side of the Airfield. Wings is next to the hanger where I worked.

Clio 200t
I'll drop by to north Weald after, anyone else bringing there GFs to karting btw? I've asked mine but don't want her to be stood there on her own lol.