ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB, Iliad and an Iceburg (Diss et surrounding Areas)

SQ5
Started off seeing an 04 RB 182, you flashed and I flashed back, then realised you were warning me about the seriously overweight female officer with her speed gun in the next Village! In between Ixworth and Norton.

Then an Iliad Inbetween Garboldisham and Diss. Had white wheels and looked lowered, think I've seen you a couple times around Diss. I missed you at first and then got the hazards on with which you replied to :)

Then the iceburg in Diss town centre who I flashed but you just ignored me!

Chances are none of these are on here lol!

Then an Iliad Inbetween Garboldisham and Diss. Had white wheels and looked lowered, think I've seen you a couple times around Diss. I missed you at first and then got the hazards on with which you replied to :)

The Mondial Cup was me. Completely didn't recognise you to start with, but woke up just in time to get the hazards on! :)