ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR CS camping trip 2015

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Like a well fed tramp.
You'd get so much more money walking down the high street if you didn't have such a big belly. Nobody will feel sorry for you.

Reactions: AK

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Had the longest nap when I got home, felt so hungover this morning. Still feel a little hazy but here are my memories:
-Alex's Gearbox or exhaust breaking - cant remember which but he and @HMS Derv Destroyer set up a cliosport garage in the field (had all the tools too) and fixed his car as well as fitting headlights for @fairm010 .
-@AlexW breaking multiple chairs - JP breaking one chair. He then asked @Steven103 to buy him a new one and Steve having watched one too many top gear episodes bought him a kids camping chair.
-DRL lights being rigged up in the marquee with a car battery.
-Red Baron dealing with the swarm (and I mean huge f**k off swarm) of horsefly with 12 confirmed kills. @Sash showing us her wimbledon skills with the bat to kill as many of the flies as she could.
- @rctempire (absolute legend btw) breaking out the fuckfast and getting it passed around. Never heard "nah you are alright mate" so many times when the bottle came round. And dont forget the Digger mag (scottish prisoner mag) !
@PacMan bringing his night vision goggles for "seeing satellites " and spying on the caravans and people asleep in their tents.
@Sunglasses_Ron dancing away to the chas and dave cockney song:
UY5xBsA.jpg
and that is guy martin to the left of him in the pic:
Channel-4-host-and-racing-driver-Guy-Martin-521921.jpg

- overflowing toilets
- @JP83 running an anglegrinder all night in his tent haha. His tent was a mansion btw - multiple bedrooms, a garage and ensuite. Poor guy spent ages trying to put it away in the rain whilst we all watched.
@Record Grey bringing her awesome new car with the evil child killer sounding engine/exhaust.
@PacMan (and all of us to be honest) giving sash grief about having to go home because there was a missing ipad charger at her home.
@Cookie taking his style tips from this pic
neon-outfits.jpg

-Waking up at 8 am with wet feet as my tent was too small for me so feet were out all night.
-Ali waking up just as everyone was going home.

Thanks to @Sunglasses_Ron for organising it all. Amazing weekend for sure.:beers:
:beers: