ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
CS Oxford takeover!

Attachments

• IMG_20150221_224009.jpg
    IMG_20150221_224009.jpg
    931.9 KB · Views: 84

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I'll definetly try get to the next one!
Bit of struggle with only just getting used to paying for my flat aswell as car on my own so couldn't really afford to do it so soon :(
Plus I ended up decorating at the folks house and wasn't done til after tea.
Looks like you had a good night though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Because you didn't want to meet new people?

(I have a good memory...)
Nah, although I am shy! More a combination of work (both yesterday and today), the fact my hair looks like a 90's bowl cut, and that my mrs is a pain in the arse :(

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Just woken up. Wasn't attacked by Lenny Henry overnight which is good.
No hangover but I am dying for some water!

The dirty kebab stop was awesome. We broke @optical 's kebab virginity.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Just woken up. Wasn't attacked by Lenny Henry overnight which is good.
No hangover but I am dying for some water!

The dirty kebab stop was awesome. We broke @optical 's kebab virginity.
Did you break him in gently with a chicken kebab, or go straight in balls deep with a dirty doner?

Mini Cooper S sport
I need some sleep! What a top night. OMG at those photos!! After the Four Candles I have no idea where we went.

I think my shoes really suited RDR haha. Oh and I and I enjoyed my humerous kebab!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Flol. @james24785 Balls deep in meaty donor goodness.

Firstly, hopefully everyone made it home ok. It was a brilliant night out and we'll definitely have to do another one.

So things we learned from last night's adventures...

RonDaveRon can pick up accents that no one else can hear.
  • Leading me to the point that @optical is Swedish (No he doesn't get discount at Ikea - we asked. although there are rumours he doesn't need the instructions when building flat packed furniture)
  • Gus; aka optical, also likes to buy multiple doses of shots and jaegerbombs.
  • Another astonishing fact - he'd never had a jaegerbomb before last night too?!
  • Ali can scare people into thinking that the little shot glass in a jaegerbomb can literally, smash the teeth out of your face.
  • As can be clearly seen from the photographic evidence above, ronDaveRon looks far too comfortable in heels. He did comment he loved being a few inches taller too.
  • @Steven103 gets randomly dragged from his seat by young ladies wanting to dance in a sexually appealing manner for their boyfriends.
  • If you ever go to the Four Candles in pub in Oxford, be prepared to queue for the gents. We thought we'd lost Gus at once point when he'd disappeared for about 15mins. top man though, he diverted to the bar on the way back (to buy aforementioned Sambucca)
  • @Sash vibrates a lot when cold. The girls also like to steal jackets, but credit due, they gave them back.
  • On that same note, they both disappeared in my bodywarmer. 😂
  • The Slug & Lettuce pub will charge you if someone else smashes one of your drinks.
  • There are foreign bar workers everywhere. Juan, in the Mitre pub, will get confused. Very easily.
  • The Mitre pub also sells the worlds MOST expensive crisps. 90p for a pack of Walkers!
  • @TheEvilGiraffe - Allegedly you're very lucky to have @Sash and although she doesn't agree with your staple diet when she goes out, the menfolk do.:smile: Well done on bagging her, for want of better words.
  • The phrase of the night was, and shall hence forth be (for Oxford nights out at least) "I'm all over it" in your best Essex accent
  • Gus hadn't even had a donor kebab before either, but has crashed a canal boat!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Oh and also, Ali MUST have a humous kebab, with nothing else on. She will leave the pita till last, not eating it, but instead carefully carrying it back with her as a form or remembrance of the once mighty kebab.

She will also tell random women that the fake fur coats they are wearing, are simply lovely.