ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'RDR' Night Out! Sat 21st Feb 2015.

Mini Cooper S sport
Oh, you never mentioned that before..

Always interesting that so many people bail out of these things, even when you arrange them months in advance!

We will still have a great time :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Always interesting that so many people bail out of these things, even when you arrange them months in advance!

I have about £4 to my name. My house falling through has crippled me. Financially and mentally!
My sincere apologies.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep

Because I was still fine back then :p
Have a good time all

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh yeah, 4-way!

@MarcJP coming too? Otherwise we're a bit fecked on where to go! :smiley:

I'll get to the hotel about 6:30 then if we're going for a 7:45 pick up.
s**t, shower, shave, Sorted.

Don't know what anyone was planning for food buuuuutttt...

There's a beefeater (or similar) attached to the hotel. Wondered if people fancied grabbing a burger or w/e there before finding a pub. It would perhaps be a good way for new faces (are there any?) to learn names/faces before Daniel etc drags us into loud sweaty sticky clubs :p

@optical I'll go if you go? @gambit @Ceaglestone

Mini Cooper S sport
Ooooh a late surge in the numbers. I like it!

Eating's cheating! We can get to know each other in the taxi on the way to the pub ;-) then burger later hehe

Mini Cooper S sport
Awesome, yep we'll give you a shout when we get to town!

Party of 7, not too bad.

Any other latecomers want to join us, let us know :) :)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I wish there was more hours in the days at weekends, I'm having to turn work down.... I can't really afford to do that, so I've had to book work in on Sunday so I won't be going mad on the drink sat night. Will be fun none the less!

Mini Cooper S sport
^ where is my 'dislike' button??? Shurrup you.

I wish there was more hours in the days at weekends, I'm having to turn work down.... I can't really afford to do that, so I've had to book work in on Sunday so I won't be going mad on the drink sat night. Will be fun none the less!

Don't worry hun we'll still have fun!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Still working out timings as I'm working until 7pm, so will probably have to meet you all in town. I'm contactable though if you're lost!

Mini Cooper S sport
PM me, RDR, JP83 and Sash your number and we'll catch up with you in town! Do not go home, have a big dinner and get comfy on the sofa or you'll never get out of the house ;)

We expect your ass in the pub by 8pm.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm genuinely gutted I'm not coming. :-(

I expect pics and a good write up!