ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

really blue bulbs

clio williams, Ph1 172

Anyone know of any really blue headlight bulbs? dont care if they are illegal hehe. Just want a really vivid blue light. What are the best?

clio williams, Ph1 172

No, i mean blue headlight bulbs. You can get em. Ive seen em advertised. Just wondered if anyone knows of any particularily good ones. I used to have some bosch ones which were pretty good but still legal. I dont care if they are illegal as long as they are bright and blue.

Ok paul the ones i use are .... Ring 100w Sportz Blue...for off road use only :D .There in Demon Tweeks mag so i guess if u look on there web site ull see them , only about 20 quid

clio williams, Ph1 172

cheers mate,

Thats the ones I want. Don;t mind if they are illegal. the police wont know hehe.

clio williams, Ph1 172

I have had my fair share of gettin pulled, but in my 1.1 cinquecento. I got 6 points for speeding with that. caught twice! Valver is more stealthy i think. Its not yellow! lol.