ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear Brake Retaining Clips

Clio 182 sport
Hey there just a quick question my rear left wheel currently has no brake retainer clips i have looked on ebay for them and checked my local parts store (euro car parts) but have had no joy in finding another set. i have been to my local scrappy and found some retaining clips which i removed from a saxo.
Does anyone know if these will fit ok and if not where i could purchase the proper ones from?
Cheers in Advance

172/1.2/E30
Proper ones from Renault. Part number for the repair kit is 77 01 202 141. Should be around 35 quid.

Dodgy one
I wouldnt be driving around with nothing in it, you will loss your pads eventuslly, Id either wire wrap it or put a paperclip in it til you have the kit!

SQ5
Yep they'll fall out very quickly, then you'll f**k your discs and scare yourself because your brake pedal will go straight to the floor.

Halfords sell them too, same fitting kit for clio, saxo and 106

53 Clio's & counting
Mine did that, pad fell out lol. Though managed to go and find it and fit it back in with a pin from a 205 gti iirc

53 Clio's & counting
Flol! It was on the way home one afternoon, been down a rough driveway from a farm and it dropped out - the road back home I know very well so didn't actually use my brakes for about 4 miles or so, as soon as I did it I pulled over to check and guessed where it had fallen out - low and behold back to the farm track and there it was lol