ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rear camber shims???

182 inside
quick question. i have been after some camber shims for some time now. Are the ones from balance motorsport any good?

where do you recommend i get some from. reason i want to put a little camber on the rear is due to r888's and 205/45/16 exalto's touching arch liner sometimes. also any advantage on track?

thanks in advance

the clio race car ones are really hard to get hold of now, R Sport cant get any, I had some and sold them because I didnt think it was worth fitting, should of kept them now.

The whiteline ones from balance motorsport look good, but I think its a shim for adjusting toe and camber in one go. I was advised not to change the toe on the rear of the clio if its used on the road.

What shims are you after 1 degree, 1/2 a degree? Im trying to hunt some down!

Cheers

Dave

megan R26.R number 006
i will be after some rear shims when my litle project with yozzasport is done andrew is on about seeing if he can get some made up i should be seeing him next well if i can have some names and number i may be abult to get some made up at a cheeper price its just a thort

it says on that link -

4 / up to +/-3.5mm/side toe or +/-0.25deg camber <<< CAMBER

If i keep my 182 ill hopefully be getting a selecting of the clio race car ones

race car ones are just for one adjustment, tow or camber and the race teams would use several shims in each side to set the camber and then use them on there side to set the toe

ValverInBits
quick question. i have been after some camber shims for some time now. Are the ones from balance motorsport any good?

where do you recommend i get some from. reason i want to put a little camber on the rear is due to r888's and 205/45/16 exalto's touching arch liner sometimes. also any advantage on track?

thanks in advance

would it be a bit pikey of me to say: get 5mm spacers?

LY 182

thanks in advance

would it be a bit pikey of me to say: get 5mm spacers?
or loose the arch liners, its the wrong way to go about things changing suspension geometry just to stop rubbing, you only do that if its needed ie you need the extra camber on the rear forwhat ever handling reason