ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear discs source

Rears are expensive for what they are and do. It s cos its got the bearings pressed in. £100 for a complete brake set up seems good value to me. I need to do mine so will take a looksie..

Clio Trophy
I'll keep that in mine if I need fronts done cheers.

What's the story regarding rear caliper seal kits with these? Can find plenty options to buy fronts but struggling with rears.

Despite both rear calipers being replaced by the previous owner 2 years ago, my O/S/R brake pad is about half the thickness of the N/S/R and I noticed this yesterday when under the car-

IMG_0434.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG

dan's cast offs.
That's just grease, if it's the side that's stick g wouldn't worry about it much. Chances are the pads are stuck in the carrier, if they are just give them a clean and file a bit of the ends so they can move in the carrier a bit.

If not check caliper is moving on sliders, if that's OK check handbrake cable is free.