ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro retrim

Hi Guys,

has anyone had there clio sport 197/200 front seats retrimed? I have been told that they wear out on the bolsters. if so how much would it cost to have it trimmed in vinyl or leather? and how long would it take as the seats would have to be taken out?

I hope someone can help me with this.

Sibbsy.

The seats I've got had a leather retrim with white stitching, before my ownership. The retrim cost £500. No idea on how long it would take though, I guess that depends on the company.

E92 325D
Edge Automotive. I'll say no more.

clio-retrim-interior03.jpg

E92 325D
I was only posting a link.

Speak to them, they've done plenty of 197/200 seats.

AFAIK they make the covers then need a morning for you to go and them fit them.

Clio 197 F1
Did you get the rears done as well?
It's not my car, just referencing a quote from another site. With rears + clock surround/gear gaiter/steering wheel they said around £1000.
Just had a look through a few more posts and fronts are about £650, fronts + Rears were £850 then the interior pack was £200ish. That was about a year ago though, saving up to have mine done in the new year.
Some other pics:
recaro-cs-2.jpg

cliopack.jpg

opsscar.jpg

Last edited:
  An orange one
My god those retrims look stunning!

I had mine done at capital seating, (recaro uk) and it was £500 for the leather bolsters and embroidery but I retained my alcantara centres

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
/\ exactly what I was thinking.

Makes me want to spend money and theres nothing wrong with my recaros lol

HI All. Well I just would want the outer sides doing as there crap lol and only the front two seats. I was not looking to pay more than 400 it surely it would not cost that much to trim the outer edge though?