ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro sportster cs Fitting

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I have a mint set of those that I'd consider selling for the right price.
I'm after a set of fixed back Recaros, so Id need to sell my Sportsters. They're the 2012 spec grey/yellow ones.

Ex 182 owner
At one point there was an italian seller on ebay which claimed to be selling them much cheaper than that.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Someone on here was doing a group buy on Gumtree that was a lot cheaper.
Im pretty sure you may have issues though as the Clio197/200 recaros were modified by renault to fit. The ones from Demon tweeks will fit into a 182 without issues with Jon Foz frames but Im not so sure about the 200.

Clio 200 Turbo
I have a mint set of those that I'd consider selling for the right price.
I'm after a set of fixed back Recaros, so Id need to sell my Sportsters. They're the 2012 spec grey/yellow ones.
hi bud might be interested have you got some pics please

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They're mint. No rips, sags or tears. Minor, and I mean minor wear on the outside bolsters, but you need to get within a foot of it to see.

I'm VERY picky. Obviously, they'll drop straight into yours. I have the same car.

5D_37711_zpsdy3wg8hc.jpg

5D_37705_zpsiauprcau.jpg

Clio 200 Turbo
They're mint. No rips, sags or tears. Minor, and I mean minor wear on the outside bolsters, but you need to get within a foot of it to see.

I'm VERY picky. Obviously, they'll drop straight into yours. I have the same car.

5D_37711_zpsdy3wg8hc.jpg

5D_37705_zpsiauprcau.jpg
Nice what price are we looking at bud