ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

recaro trend line seat removal

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Hi All, i want to remove the recaro trendiness in my 182 trophy to install a new carpet. I know on my old 182 ff that there was wiring to the seat for the airbag but pretty sure on the 182 trophy's there is no wiring and i certainlly couldn't see any looking under the seat.

If there anything more i need to disconnect or check and is it as simple as removing the 4 13mm bolts which hold the seat in.

Thanks

Pete

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
The only thing you need to disconnect is the seatbelt pretensioner. follow the cable from the seatbelt clip near the hand brake. there is a grey connector and you slide the yellow bit away from the grey connector.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
DSC02550.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Took me a while to work out how to unplug the above.. put a precision screwdriver or similar flat under/up the yellow bit so it pulls up.

koksracing

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Thanks all - is it located underneath the seat? As that's where I can see the grey and yellow clip.