ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red 182 Trophy Rayleigh

Clio 182
Pretty sure I just had a nice red trophy follow me along Grove Road in Rayleigh, was hard to see from it being so dark but from the glance I took in my mirror as I turned off it looked to be a red trophy. Anyone here?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Will be my pal Aaron .. he's not on here. Good to see another local. I work in Rayleigh

Clio 182
Seemed well looked after from what I could see, all credit to him. Where abouts do you work in town then? I don't think I've seen your car about before

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Run Rayleigh Hi Fi mate .. sometimes take my cup to work. It's away having some work done at the moment though.
IMAG2052_1.jpg

Clio 182
The shine on that! Hope the Kangoo is as gleaming as your Clio ;) I'm still knocking around in my non sport that's probably too low for its own good.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Think I past you the other week around 5.30 ish along the eastwood road near VW garage. Car looked smart.

Clio 182
Probably was me, I usually take that way home from work. Thanks buddy, always nice to hear compliments! :up: So what kind of work is your Clio getting done at the moment?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Probably was me, I usually take that way home from work. Thanks buddy, always nice to hear compliments! :up: So what kind of work is your Clio getting done at the moment?
New bigger turbo being side mounted, VAG 6 speed conversion and a quaife diff amongst other things.