ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Who's going to the next one?

Please come. I've still not seen a petrol blue 182 yet. Been to FCS and CSS and not one has been there. So get to the pub Monday and let me have a butchers.

Cheers
Chris

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Anymore for anymore, grubs cheap, pints aren't bad price either and a bunch of great lads and lasses.

I'm definitely going to be in a bloody vag though :( Car's in having paintwork :) but also after finally replacing clutch and gearbox, forcing myself into debt...the dephasers now knackered :( lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Anymore for anymore, grubs cheap, pints aren't bad price either and a bunch of great lads and lasses.

I'm definitely going to be in a bloody vag though :( Car's in having paintwork :) but also after finally replacing clutch and gearbox, forcing myself into debt...the dephasers now knackered :( lol

f**king hell mate. You've had all this grief and sticking with it...unlike Tom.

At least you know once its done it shouldnt go for a fair old while. :)

^ That's the main thing, at least you know it's in a decent state now rather than getting rid and potentially buying a car that's worse!

As Don said it will last you a hell of a long time now!

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
unlike Tom

LOL that cheered me up a bit haha we love you really Tom.

To be honest guys it had better last years and years lol, nearly everythings new now, drivetrain, suspension, brakes and soon a major part of the engine lol. All since January :(

It just all comes at once and usually when I've hardly got a job or any income lol. Oh well at least she'll look pretty and Fred said dephaser will hold out for a bit so maybe (big maybe) I can save hard and make a cheeky addition when doing belts.

2014 Clio 200t edc
So how many are going then? I suppose it's only right I quench your thirst for seeing the petrol blueness and come along.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
So how many are going then? I suppose it's only right I quench your thirst for seeing the petrol blueness and come along.

Its normally around 8-10 people. Its just a monthly get together and is still in its infancy...and its not too far from your neck of the woods either. The more the merrier.

We can once this becomes established go to a different place each month...so all areas get covered...but for now its best in Wolves until we get consensus of places...they have to have good choice of food reasonably priced (or 2 for £10) good car parking and drink to suit everybody (and no f**king quiz nights as we had on our first one at the Nickelodeon!).

Matt why do you think the dephaser has gone? who told you that or self diagnosed?;)

Could be something like carbon cannister damage or something due to the smack..

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Matt why do you think the dephaser has gone? who told you that or self diagnosed?;)

Could be something like carbon cannister damage or something due to the smack..

Mr BTM as soon as he popped the bonnet unfortunately and to be honest it's pretty obviously the dephaser.
It's a pain in the arse to come straight after everything else but I'll use it as an excuse for some goodies

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm coming Monday. Shall be good if weather holds up too. Going to clean it and polish and wax on Sunday. It's about time.

Unlucky with the dephaser Matt

Who is mr BTM.?

My dephaser went too and it had only just been changed lol:S

Bad news anyway Matt

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
A little dickie bird says this next meet is fancy dress? ;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Just checked calendar. It's 7:30. See you later. May give it a quick snow foam later.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry to say lads but I don't think i'll be making it tonight,
my Mum's having a new driveway put down and she's asked if I can go round and help her tidy up this evening.

Family > Everyone else.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Oh Ooohhh. Well I guess that's better than nothing, just thought would help the people who didn't check here lol.
Ill have my baby back :)

Dont worry mate. I was gonna ask if you wanted a lift...but if the Cup is back up and running....even better. :approve:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm sorry to say lads but I don't think i'll be making it tonight,
my Mum's having a new driveway put down and she's asked if I can go round and help her tidy up this evening.

Family > Everyone else.

Dave...you can see family anytime of the month. The regular W.Mids meet is only once a month. ;)

2014 Clio 200t edc
I'm sorry guys I don't think I'll be attending either. I will come to one tho, very very soon!! It's a promise.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm sorry guys I don't think I'll be attending either. I will come to one tho, very very soon!! It's a promise.

You've gotta come. I wanna see the Petrol Blue.

And Dave if you don't go I won't. :(

Only kidding. Anyone heard off Tom?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
someone new is turning up to next months ;)

if the dci hadnt developed turbo problems i would of attended today :dapprove:

No worries...just keep an eye on calendar its second Monday of the Month.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Toms not coming. He's gone to Barcelona.
This may end up being the smallest one at this rate lol.
Mady coming with you Don? Also anyone heard off of Wayne and Kim as I know they don't check here very often

george 172,205,metro
as soon as i stop messing with other cars i will get mine out and attend as it has been a while

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Toms not coming. He's gone to Barcelona.
This may end up being the smallest one at this rate lol.
Mady coming with you Don? Also anyone heard off of Wayne and Kim as I know they don't check here very often

Mandy wont be coming tonight.

Wayne and Kim are on their hols...so they wont be either.