ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing 182 door badges

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
When I done it to clean them with metal polish I simply levered them off with a screw driver wrapped in a duster.

From the bottom first slide the driver in between the badge and bump strip. Then move it to the back and then top. They have 3 little clips holding them in that could be damaged with too much force.

They just push back on after

When I done it to clean them with metal polish I simply levered them off with a screw driver wrapped in a duster.

From the bottom first slide the driver in between the badge and bump strip. Then move it to the back and then top. They have 3 little clips holding them in that could be damaged with too much force.

They just push back on after

excellent, thanks

Trophy Turbo :)
Well ive removed the strips tonight to get them laqured ;) and it took me around 5 minutes to remove all four so even if you ave to remove them its no big deal