ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

removing dealership stickers?!

Titanium 182
just wondering is there any safe way of removing the dealer stickers from the back window of a car.

wouldnt mind removing the one on the back of my 182 but having done this in the past its damaged the rear screen demister strips where the sticker has been!

cheers Dean

106 GTi
Hair dryer to heat it up, Autoglym Tar and Adhesive remover on the left over glue.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
sticky.jpg

Non solvent based, wont harm your paintwork. Tesco sell it.

Mk4 .:R32
Mine was a b@stard to get off. Took me about half an hour with scalpel. Have to careful where the heat strips are though!! then just use some white spirit to get the glue off!

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Mine came off before it even left the dealer so it was very easy. Tried to take one off a mated that had been on for years and it was a b**ch! I used nail polish remover (asetone based) to get the residue off. Works a treat

Titanium 182
cheers! gonna remove it in a bit
il see how easy it starts coming, if not il heat it up then use some of that stuff to remove the glue!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I just got the old hairdryer out and warmed it up for a while then it came straight of and I then used tescos own brand glass cleaner:rasp:

Hopefully my new one wont have one, bit trickier to get to on a meggy coupe.:S