ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault diamond

rb182 cup
just wondering how hard it is to take off my renault badges (front & rear) on my clio. the plan is to cover them with yellow vinyl,rather than paint. just thought it would look different on my cup. cheers

BMW E82 M Sport
Lee where you parked up in caergwrle yesterday morning? i seen a 172 cup, thought it might be you

With regards to the dimonds i think they just pull off

rb182 cup
hiya,it wasnt me. i live near llangollen. cheers for the info,might try & do it when it gets warmer

Clio 172
the diamonds dont just pull off. well not unless you want to break them lol theres 2 screws on the front one on the backing of the diamond which you can get to if you remove the grill :) as for the back one i really dont know cause i have never removed one lol :)

rb182 cup
thats the thing....i didnt wanna pull it,incase i fecked it up. i'll probably go to the scrappy & get 1 from there & see how much of a pigs ear i make of puttin the vinyl on

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i think if i remember right the back one is abit more tricky to get off.
when i did mine, i had to gently pull mine off with a trim tool as mine was stuck on with some stickyfoam crap.
but my mate did his and his was screwed on from inside the box bit that the badge sits on. and to get that off, you have to remove the trim inside on the boot lid and undo the two bolts holding the box on.( be warned, if you dont put it back properly the push button to open the boot wont work)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i think if i remember right the back one is abit more tricky to get off.
when i did mine, i had to gently pull mine off with a trim tool as mine was stuck on with some stickyfoam crap.
but my mate did his and his was screwed on from inside the box bit that the badge sits on. and to get that off, you have to remove the trim inside on the boot lid and undo the two bolts holding the box on.( be warned, if you dont put it back properly the push button to open the boot wont work)

front you can pull of use a screwdriver with a rag wrapped round it, it you do it careful enough you wont break clips. As for the back one i did the same thing but i did break a few clips, still sits good though and is clipped in. You should really unscrew it from the back but i cudnt be bothered messing about.

M135i
i have a spare front diamond if u want it ?

I also have a rear diamond that has a few scratches and a little crack but if your covering in vinyl then it wont be seen ?