ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault F1 RS27 new livery

Mégane RS
tada

diapo_127.jpg

diapo_107.jpg

diapo_119.jpg

diapo_113.jpg

I dont like it tbh but i've seen worse lol, the rest of the pics are here http://www.f1-live.com/f1/en/photos/2007/index_team-renault_01.shtml

Last edited:
  172 Cup
Should have left the dark blue out of it imo, i guess we will have to see it on track... maybe it will look better

E90
**** yaaaaaaawn ***** When does that shizzle start again, I must remember to water the grass again, so it has plenty of scope to grow while i'm watching it

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
I quite like it, Slightly back to the old school colours with the nose cone, and the orange goes well with the dark blue.

Shame no racing blue though!

should have been orange and dark blue only tbh, guess we will get used to it though.

Racing Blue has gone due the Mild Seven sponsorship leaving.

God that's awful! The orange and the yellow look awful together!

I think its the white that looks wrong on the car. If that white area was dark blue, then the orange and yellow together wouldnt look too bad imo.

Looks better than the ferrari though ;)

BMW M3
Reanult don't have much say over the colour. If they want the money they do what the sponsors say.

Will be hammered by the Ferrari this year none the less.

MY10 R35 GTR
not to sure bout it suppose need to get used to diff paint job now theres a big lack of cigi sponsors.

bring back the old days

Attachments

• jpj3.jpg
    jpj3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 61