ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Sport BIG Meet Sunday 11th March!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Any chance of a convoy from South West? near Cross Hands so can go straight to M4? I will 100% get lost otherwise! ha

Renaultsport Clio 182
Any chance of a convoy from South West? near Cross Hands so can go straight to M4? I will 100% get lost otherwise! ha
You can't get lost. Get off M4 at Jct33, take 1st exit onto A465 and follow the road to Hirwaun. Then when you come to the A470 in Merthyr take 3rd exit off roundabout, follow to next roundabout and then 1st exit.

Although looking at that route if you come to Merthyr then you will be doubling back on yourself down to Glynheath...

Owen

ClioSport Admin
You can't get lost. Get off M4 at Jct33, take 1st exit onto A465 and follow the road to Hirwaun. Then when you come to the A470 in Merthyr take 3rd exit off roundabout, follow to next roundabout and then 1st exit.

Although looking at that route if you come to Merthyr then you will be doubling back on yourself down to Glynheath...

Surely not J33 Bash, that's just Cardiff West services and the A4232 link road to the bay.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ok touch wood Lee, but it has only driven a few miles since Fred retensioned the belt as I'm trying to not use it bar uni and shopping at the mo.

P.s. Re the pm, did you go for it?

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
buy the time I PM'd back some 1 had payed deposit so waiting out now if the guy actually buys it fingers crossed.

Renaultsport Clio 182
Surely not J33 Bash, that's just Cardiff West services and the A4232 link road to the bay.
Good spot squire - I was just testing you were all paying attention ;)

Jct 43 I meant.​ iPhone and fat fingers don't mix too good...

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
1. Scott
2. Matt W loves men. Incidentally, also drives a mx-5. Not related though obviously.
3. SharkyUK
4. Rollerdan
5. LY04 GAV
6. Hodgins
7. theduck
8. Ashey
9. RB182CUP-FF
10. Lady-Bock +1
11. Kyly and potentially a +1 in a clio
12.Robclio182
13. keechy not in a clio thou....
14. Layts (182 Cup FF )
15. Owen
16. JBC27
17. TomNorthcott
18. Evandim*
19. clio-addidas

Octavia VRS LE
can no longer come due to having an exam in college the day after so will have my head stuck in a book.. gutted but will hopefully make the cardiff one in april

Fiesta ST-3
Not long now people.

1. Scott

2. Matt W loves men. Incidentally, also drives a mx-5. Not related though obviously. Also loves the flow of the wind through his cranberry smelling hair.
3. SharkyUK
4. Rollerdan
5. LY04 GAV
6. Hodgins
7. theduck
8. Ashey
9. RB182CUP-FF
10. Lady-Bock +1
11.Robclio182
12. Layts (182 Cup FF )
13. Owen
14. JBC27
15. TomNorthcott
16. Evandim*

clio 172 phase 2
Im still coming , any chance i can meet you as you go through carmarthen scott? My mate in his twingo 133 gordini will be following
Me ..

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
And I am coming... I told them 'I booked that day off ages ago' ;) I'll meet you lot in Cross Hands then and I'll be with a friend in a Clio unless he jibs it

Fiesta ST-3
No problem at all guys. Meet you both at McDonalds at both locations? Will sort out times at another point.

Focus RS + S3
Which way will you be heading front ponty gents?
As i could probs jump in your convoy so i dont get lost (you know what im like:eek:)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Which way will you be heading front ponty gents?
As i could probs jump in your convoy so i dont get lost (you know what im like:eek:)
Lost?!? LOL! Oh dear mate... sure you'll be fine this time.

I'm still hoping to be there. All looks good so far although I've got ANOTHER damn issue with the Trophy. Fortunately it shouldn't stop me from coming along, though. Not sure where I'll be coming up from yet so will probably take the M4 and A470 straight up to Merthyr or head north from my place until I hit the Heads of the Valley, then head west towards Merthyr.

Focus RS + S3
It wasnt an epic case of getting lost, my satnav got old maps so i could see you guys at the meet just couldnt get into the car park lol
oh well, just wanted to clear that up ;-)

What way will you go from ponty?