ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renault world series, convoy?

b/g 182, meg tourer
just wondering if anyone from the local area is going to world series, what day and do you fancy a convoy?
just an idea.

*could a mod please kindly delete this thread. thread already exists and i didn't realise. fail on my part. sorry. thank you *

Last edited:
  clio 200
a few people have viewed this now so I'm gonna reply. Me and harry182 are going down on Sunday if anyone wants to tag along

clio 200
not too sure fella I think our paths will cross a little furhur down the road. Are you goin to the Lincoln meet tomorrow

not too sure fella I think our paths will cross a little furhur down the road. Are you goin to the Lincoln meet tomorrow
No I'm not... Gutted I can't make it tbh, but my football team has a match against our B team, so it's "supposedly" quite a big match... But after, it's back to the pub where it's drinks and a free BBQ for the players :)
(being a student, I don't turn down free food lol)