ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Trackday Knockhill 23rd May

White Sti Hatch
My mate got some on my camera but if not got the time before i go away to go through them !

clio 182
Alrite guys, I popped up for a wee bit last week. I took my mothers new camera so fancy photography as i dont really know what im doing! hopefully they come out right size, had difficulty resizing so i could upload them, but here are a couple of shots i got. Ive tried to get one of everyone car i saw on the day.
471.JPG
477.JPG
475.JPG
Bit of sideways action!:cool:
478.JPG
479.JPG
480.JPG
481.JPG
570.JPG
521.JPG
535.JPG
486.JPG
523.JPG
518.JPG

And one of my car! For anyone that wasnt there notice the trees in the background!:S

501.JPG

Attachments

• 469.JPG
    469.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
  clio 182
Sorry I did have one or two, must of missed them. I'll try find them tonite. Did u have the only r26 there?

172 cup, Impreza P1
None of mine either, boo hoo!

Some good shots but mate.

Anyone done hot hatch days at knockhill? Are they as friendly as trackscotland or Renaultsport days?

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
Anyone done hot hatch days at knockhill? Are they as friendly as trackscotland or Renaultsport days?

was there just last monday. was ok. about the same amount of cars as on the renault-day. but a lot of very fast motors and very impatient drivers. so you get quite focussed to your rear view mirror.
was ok. tonight there's a dreadknought night on. from what i hear, they are a good bunch!

rgds robert

vid from monday:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=197715053608732&saved

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
not sure if the link works. let me know otherwise i'll upload it in a different way. doesn't seem to want to embed...