ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roadkill

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
After a quick search I can't believe there isn't a thread for Finnigan and Freiberger's antics,
the Roadkill series is by far my favourite thing on Youtube and the latest episode is their best to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
  AB 182
Been watching these since the beginning, they are a very talented pair of guys. Awesome to watch and I agree the latest episode was a blast to watch. definitely living the dream.

Petrol Blue 182.
I swear you started a thread last year? lol. All very good episodes. Lambo vs Rat Rod is my fav.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
That was just something random I found, (or so I thought at the time)
i'd never seen them before or knew anything about them or HotRod magazine so posted it as a one off.

I thought it was about time we had an actual Roadkill thread
in the same way there's a Chris Harris thread.

They remind me of really good TopGear specials,
but funnier because it's seems more genuine, plus they know their way round a tool kit.

They've really given me the bug for getting an old shed and making it a Dreads mobile or something.

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I always love the fix for overheating cars.

Just remove the bonnet and stick it in the back.

Arctic Blue 182
Only found this recently aswel, great videos have watched most of them already but they have me wanting more!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Watched this the other. If I had to sum up why people love cars, this video does it for me. Whole new levels of awesome. Wish we could pick up cheap V8's and run cars like that over here.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
It does upset me that we can't just patch weld rotten floors with road signs
or bolt some random headlights to the front and hit the road Mad Max style,
the Police would crush your car into a cube and take your licence off you. :dapprove:

That's why the 'Rat' scene is so sh*t in this country,
they're all artificially made to look ratty which is just sad.

It amazes me they're allowed to drive down the freeway with a car they've made out of hopes, dreams, gaffa tape
and not get thrown in jail for being a danger to other road users.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I've watched a bit of everything on the Motor Trend Channel,
the Alabama army truck is my favourite on Dirt Every Day so far.

I just watched part 1&2 just starting 3 now... Then I suspect I'll head off to Ebay for some casual window shopping.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It does upset me that we can't just patch weld rotten floors with road signs
or bolt some random headlights to the front and hit the road Mad Max style,
the Police would crush your car into a cube and take your licence off you. :dapprove:

That's why the 'Rat' scene is so sh*t in this country,
they're all artificially made to look ratty which is just sad.

It amazes me they're allowed to drive down the freeway with a car they've made out of hopes, dreams, gaffa tape
and not get thrown in jail for being a danger to other road users.

Yet they can't drive an old GTR?

Crazy!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
They probably got sick of having their big block V8 arses handed to them on the drag strip by 4 pots,
so they banned anything Japanese that can be boosted to over a 1000 bhp.

Monaro VXR
Love this program, the sailer jerrys rat rod was just epic in my opinion. Also I want that muscle truck!

They probably got sick of having their big block V8 arses handed to them on the drag strip by 4 pots,
so they banned anything Japanese that can be boosted to over a 1000 bhp.

You wouldn't want a rev happy 4 pot if you were behind it as much as they were to be honest. A big torquey V8 that will burble along barely over idle makes lots of sense when you can be doing 75mph for 6-12 hours as a regular day to day thing. Get similar MPG at that point too. I had a Camaro SS when I was last out there, that thing was averaging nearly 38mpg in the few thousand miles I did. Rather impressive for a 6 litre V8 with an auto box.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Latest episode.

Takes a while to get going but still enjoyable.

If you don't know anything about the Crusher Camero this short vid tells you a bit about it's history.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
This has become my regular watch now when I'm empty at work, I've even got one of the other lads into it.

It's a great little series

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
One like this, although I have a feeling it would cost a lot more than £20k. lol

Skip to 40secs to avoid the massive advert.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
This months episode, you'll need to set aside the best part of an hour,
but it recaps all of the previous cars and auto tests a few of them against each other.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Another great Ep. From the RoadKill boys. Makes me want to own another old shitter!