ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

White Sti Hatch
New thread as old one was just me moaning :)

Date's below were what i was given although dates in December are available to, looking at £35 a car but maybe a reduction if enough cars appear so the more the better.

Sooner we get a full list the sooner we can get the preferred date booked up and final prices set out

13th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John (probably)

20th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John

Date In December

BioHzrd
Djw John

Works vans for now
13th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John (probably)
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)

20th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)

Date In December

BioHzrd
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I might pop down, no RR though.

Doesn't really do anything for me, I think i'd be the same even if I had a power wagon.

koi

Audi S1
Will come for the chat but whether I run or not depends on when I get the exhaust sorted

Tappd'd RS
13th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John (probably)
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

20th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

Date In December

BioHzrd
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

BMW E36 328i Sport
13th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John (probably)
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

20th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

27th November

BioHzrd
N0ddie
Beef
Stu_172cup
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby

Date In December

BioHzrd
Djw John
Gaz85
Mark_197 (197cup)
Mark_197 (Abarth 500)
Moby
stu_172cup

forgot to put my name down for december as well.

Tappd'd RS
I spoke to John at Extreme just the other day - are we sure all these dates are still available?

Tappd'd RS
That's cool - it was just that I was trying to get some time to have spring fitted on a Saturday and John mentioned a few RR days coming up (I'll bet he was talking about this one).

White Sti Hatch
Could very well be mate when i called i was told that they had one on this sat and im sure he said next but said pretty much anything as of the 13th is available atm

MY10 R35 GTR
you can stick me down for all the dates, but I wont beable to fully commit untill at most the week before, do to being on a 24hr call.

Works vans for now
you can stick me down for all the dates, but I wont beable to fully commit untill at most the week before, do to being on a 24hr call.

Are you Jason that was at Livingston Auto Parts trackday a couple of weeks ago?

Last edited:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
That's cool - it was just that I was trying to get some time to have spring fitted on a Saturday and John mentioned a few RR days coming up (I'll bet he was talking about this one).

they busy? i want to get my new exhaust on the corsa was gonna go there :)

MY10 R35 GTR
Are you Jason that was at Livingston Auto Parts trackday a couple of weeks ago?

the one and only, how u gettin on?

they busy? i want to get my new exhaust on the corsa was gonna go there :)

Give john a call mate, I know they had a very busy spell the past few weeks. Not spoken to john since last wk when he was getting me a price for brakes

And boaby shut it :p more realiably than and z4m

Works vans for now
the one and only, how u gettin on?

Give john a call mate, I know they had a very busy spell the past few weeks. Not spoken to john since last wk when he was getting me a price for brakes

And boaby shut it :p more realiably than and z4m

Good mate, it'll be good to see what Lisa's wee 500 makes on the rollers.

Speaking of brakes after that day my pads only had a bawhair of life left in them...wonder why ;)

MY10 R35 GTR
Good mate, it'll be good to see what Lisa's wee 500 makes on the rollers.

Speaking of brakes after that day my pads only had a bawhair of life left in them...wonder why ;)

Aye it'll be interesting too see what she gets, I may come up for the banter anyways

BMW E36 328i Sport
what figure should I get out my 182 only mod is a pannel filter? I know they never make 182bhp but what is a weak figure and a strong figure?

MY10 R35 GTR
what figure should I get out my 182 only mod is a pannel filter? I know they never make 182bhp but what is a weak figure and a strong figure?

same as book. THe car makes 182 PS which is 179hp. Panel filter wont change that much

BMW E36 328i Sport
Thanks. Didn't expect the pannel filter will make a difference at least I've got a figure to compare to.

Tappd'd RS
Holidays just now Gaz - I had to wait 10 days but I couldn't go any day.

I'm sure they'll have space if you're flexible and you're local too!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Holidays just now Gaz - I had to wait 10 days but I couldn't go any day.

I'm sure they'll have space if you're flexible and you're local too!

I dont work mondays so hopefully get it in one monday! aye its 5 mins away from me so all gd!

Track 172cup
Will see what dates I can make if your ok with me bringing the jap crap along as my Clio won't be on the road by then

White Sti Hatch
bring whatever the hell you want....bring your gran for all i care lol long as we get the numbers !

White Sti Hatch
Caaaants !!!

Gally why you bein a fag ??

• a.e has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Android has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Annie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Binns has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • BUFFALO has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Chris l has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • ChrisD172 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • cliocup182 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • clio_greg has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • CosmicGay has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • dmn1989 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Foxy_Clio-Patra182 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • G man582 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • gally has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
  • Annie has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Binns has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • hedkandi88 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • johnynoi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • jonesyx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • KDF has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • kic has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Liambo-235 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  • Magic Johnson has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
FFS i give up with the mass PM pish !!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Just got my exhaust fitted at extreme great service v helpful now let's get this organised I want to know what it makes !

White Sti Hatch
Right how about the 27th then ? every one on the list seems to be up for any date so the end of November gives folk time to get what they want done to their cars etc and see about time off etc etc ??

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
good 27th it is then,
i'd want a run witha nice we print out for me to look at for 10 minutes pretrnding to know what the f*ck i'm looking as make funny noises and unusual facial expressions, weep over then forget about.
kick off 9:30, do they need to change the rollers for a 4wd. rwd etc, or it it just a case of F8ck it on and what ever rollers turn get measured.

Track 172cup
bring whatever the hell you want....bring your gran for all i care lol long as we get the numbers !

haha sound bud, reason i was asking is the same as what Jaff said above, just want to make sure because of the hassle of switching it between the 2wd and 4wd setup

i can do any of the dates aswell but on the 27th i've got something on in the afternoon so time dependant

White Sti Hatch
To busy at work to call up n get more details but will do tomoz, is guess a 9 start for it n first come first serve.