ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day Extreme Motorsport - November

Skoda fabia Vrs
I'm in the process of uploading 2 videos. Got 1 of my Twingo and got 1 of the 500 as it sounded mint! will get them loaded up soon.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Aye vxr made good power going to see John about a remap this week need more ;)

White Sti Hatch
Aye vxr made good power going to see John about a remap this week need more ;)

What are the VXr's engines good for some one was saying at 220 theres on the edge anything above and the 4th piston fries due to fuel starvation ?

Skoda fabia Vrs
That was me mate. Read somewhere that mapping them over 220bhp is playing with fire as the injectors cant put in enough fuel. Would phone courtney/thorney vauxhall tuners and ask before mapping for big power.

See thread - http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=759671&d=0&nmt=

Well it gets better. VX have refused to repair the car under warranty! Their latest reason (after coming up with various other ones) is that because the car has a pre decat pipe its modified and therefore thats the reason the engines melted!
Having the fact the car was bought as it is from a VX main dealer and also the pipe is a VX approved part that is listed in the accessories available for the car has had no bearing on their decison at all. So they sell parts for the car that void the warranty?
They have changed their story so many times its unreal and have bounced around between nothing wrong with it to engine failure (melted no 4 piston) and valve clearance issues!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
What are the VXr's engines good for some one was saying at 220 theres on the edge anything above and the 4th piston fries due to fuel starvation ?
I know of 300 bhp + on standard pistons you just need to look after them warm up cool down etc!

Fancy around 250 would be insanely quick for a small car!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Good day today lads, was great to see some new faces make an apperance given the weather, big thumbs up on that front!

A little dissapointed at my figure tbh but its not the worst i suppose!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Was a good turn out today lads, good to see some new faces make the effort in what can only be described as arctic conditions lol...

Was a little dissapointed with my figure but it is a standard car :eek:

378bhp Leon Cupra R
decent not much fiddling can get 365bhp

With the Revo stage 2+ can get very near to 380bhp........with my car having the bigger intercooler all i'd need is the turbo back exhaust, HP fuel pump & intake system

FLOL, over 300 can be achieved with a £500 Revo map, eh Craig :p

The tuning capabilities of the Vag engines are very impressive even with just a Remap.... anyway heres the graphs from yesterday

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
With the Revo stage 2+ can get very near to 380bhp........with my car having the bigger intercooler all i'd need is the turbo back exhaust, HP fuel pump & intake system

The tuning capabilities of the Vag engines are very impressive even with just a Remap.... anyway heres the graphs from yesterday

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

You going to go for stage 2 Craig?

Track 172cup
just getting the few pics and vid's i've got onto photobucket the now but as usual photobucket is slow as hell ! anyone know of a better/quicker hosting site ?