ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road Day @ RS Tuning

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Dissapointed with myself today. Cant believe i was late and arseholed. Still, looked like we had a good day and i hope you all enjoyed it.

Sam!

Sunflower Ph1 172
Good day, glad mine is running alright, was a little worried before hand (also about whether it'd actually get on the rollers).

Sorry we couldn't hang a around too long guys, wanted to get back for the F1.

E92 M3
Can't remember what my torque was but it made 177.8 bhp

Mods: rs tuner, janspeed cat back and k-tec panel filter

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
171 bhp and around 150 ib/ft torque.

Mods: ITG Panel Filter, Matched Inlets, K-tec map and cat-back stealth exhaust.

Paul said it wants a different map though as its running lean.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
170.2 Bhp, 150 lb/ft Torque

Mods: Matched inlets, RS tuner map, Cat back system, seriously blowing manifold/cat

Paul also said he could make improvements on mine, showing that he could keep the power going all the way to the redline and how it was putting too much fuel in at the low end of the revs

All in all I'm pretty pleased as I need to do quite a bit of maintenance work on the car, driveshafts and sort the cat, hopefully next time I'll push 173-175 with the next few planned mods

Clio 172
Never got on the dyno as there was a problem with the car pulling and steering vibrating on way up as i got off the M62. Paul went out in it and it wasnt doing it. So I drove home in it and it started again after an hour, decided to take it to the garage of the guy who does my car and it broke outside his forcourt and i lost drive. CV joint and driveshaft fucked.

Sunflower Ph1 172
163.7hp @ 6400rpm
149ftlbs @ 4600-5500

Mods: Sport cat and cat back.

For those that don't know, my exhaust started blowing really badly when i got home, and eventually completely sheared off late last night. Not sure if it was blowing much at RST, so doubt it caused any noticable issues. Paul said it was running well which I'm happy about. Just need to get some new spark plugs, as I think these are due a change.

SwissTrip2011NickPatricia046.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Mine made 166.5, one of my sensors is fucked and it only made 1 good run out of 3.

Going to get that sorted and take it back down to Paul as he said he will sort it out.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Never got on the dyno as there was a problem with the car pulling and steering vibrating on way up as i got off the M62. Paul went out in it and it wasnt doing it. So I drove home in it and it started again after an hour, decided to take it to the garage of the guy who does my car and it broke outside his forcourt and i lost drive. CV joint and driveshaft fucked.

ahh yeah saw you take Paul out in the car, which driveshaft has gave up?