ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road day

clio 172 phase 2
Hey guys just wondering if anyone would be up for a rr day ? I know of place in llandeilo ita xalled
Mosleys he deals with rally cars and really knows his stuff for mapping etc ... Id thought id see if any off you from this are would like to join me and a few of my other mates . This will be in january at some point dates are not confirmed yet.

I think it would be a cool day out . As im with my mates too there would be a good variety off cars from
Classic minis too astra vxr and so on .

Let me know what you think so i can look into it .
Cheers dan :)

182 ff cup packs
how much,my mates used to deal with him years ago and very optomistic bhp figures back then as he seemed to "up the readout" if the boys looked upset by their power run. that said ive never had a prob with his work and hes great to deal with and his rollers have prob been updated so count me in....cant do 9th tho

clio 172 phase 2
Okay dude if heard nothing but good from him tbh. Umm as for dates dude when i know how many people want to come
Il make a date . As far as i know its 60 for 3 runs . But with a group this will be way cheaper

182 ff cup packs
im going back 10-15 yrs.......my own dealings with him have been good.....group booking should be cheaper but im curious how mine stacks up anyway so def interested

clio 172 phase 2
Yea it is a good idea dude would be cool to see everyone and have some car banter . But as you said lack of itrest is the
Problem ... We shall see what comes matey .

Rb Clio 182
Im up for it would like to see what my car is running but depends what date as i am doin the timing belt and rebuild on mine in january

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
He's not too far from me, about 5 miles..... Heard a lot of good feedback about him, how long does it normally take?