ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road @ Dynodaze Hinckley Last Night...

S2H

RS Clio 200
Sorry for starting a new thread on this but I can't post in the East Midlands thread...

Was good to meet some of you guys last night. Some nice 1*2's you lot have and thanks for being welcoming.

Shame the conditions were so warm for the runs, I personally think DD needed to leave the fan running on your cars for a bit and not running the cars the instant they were on the ramps. I think under better conditions you will see a lot more positive results. First time i've been to a meet where a girl has fainted... anyone know what happened?

Post in here so I can put forum names to faces/cars. cheers.

Oh and it's Scott with the stealth Clio 200 btw :D

PH1 Track Car
Hi mate, yea Dynodaze used to be a lot more chilled but they just seem to rush these days and not really care and just try and cram in as much as they can and then go home!

that girl had some problem she was on medication for it not sure what though!

​ash

Nissan 350z
Is it wrong that I couldnt help but notice her ass when she collapsed? The guy did kinda pull her dress up when trying to catch her.... I didnt want to look honest :quiet:

Clio 172
Sorry for starting a new thread on this but I can't post in the East Midlands thread...

Was good to meet some of you guys last night. Some nice 1*2's you lot have and thanks for being welcoming.

Shame the conditions were so warm for the runs, I personally think DD needed to leave the fan running on your cars for a bit and not running the cars the instant they were on the ramps. I think under better conditions you will see a lot more positive results. First time i've been to a meet where a girl has fainted... anyone know what happened?

Post in here so I can put forum names to faces/cars. cheers.

Oh and it's Scott with the stealth Clio 200 btw :D

Hi mate, guessing your the one I had a bit of a chat with?

Was good to meet you, we went to get some food came back and everyone had gone. Decent night though!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374744570.185371.jpg
jutyvu4e.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374744579.576949.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374744579.576949.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 13

S2H

RS Clio 200
Hi mate, yea Dynodaze used to be a lot more chilled but they just seem to rush these days and not really care and just try and cram in as much as they can and then go home!

that girl had some problem she was on medication for it not sure what though!

​ash

Yea it did seem a lot like that mate. If i was running I probably would have kicked off a little bit but hey ho.

Your car was really nice, cup spoiler makes it!

Thanks mate, I'm a firm believer in the cup spoiler. I put it above the recaro's as a requirement when I was looking for one... turned out I got all of it lol

Shame you didn't have your new 182 with you.

Is it wrong that I couldnt help but notice her ass when she collapsed? The guy did kinda pull her dress up when trying to catch her.... I didnt want to look honest :quiet:

HAHA I didn't actually see the poor girl collapse but I think it's impossible not to look at what's right in front of you so don't worry mate ;)

It looked like all the gf's there were trying to out do each other with dresses lol

S2H

RS Clio 200
Hi mate, guessing your the one I had a bit of a chat with?

Was good to meet you, we went to get some food came back and everyone had gone. Decent night though!

Yea, we just kind of disappeared lol
Yea it was good, tried to have a little chat with as many people as possible. Still laughing at someones story of the guy who crashed his car just before entering the Ring haha

Nissan 350z
That was Shwebb talking about his trip I seem to recall.

Dave999/Will B you never mentioned you were going for food so we just assumed you had bailed when the last of us had finished running. Due to wanting dinner as well we all pretty much left at that point.

Was a good night meeting some new people and seeing a couple of old faces. I wasn't over the moon with my results but hey ho. Wish they'd have ran it once the cold map had come off though!

With the girl fainting, I thought it was a bit silly keeping her inside the boiling room when it was cooler outside lol.

PH1 Track Car
Oh yeah there's photos of each car that ran on the Dynodaze facebook page. Never mind. Just seen the other thread lol.
with regards to yours, I'd start with coolant, stat, temp sensor, and expansion tank if you want a new one. Then I'd get it rolling roaded but take it for a quick drive beforehand an make sure it's getting to the 7.2k rev limit and see what result you get from that. Also might be worth posting your graph up on the forum and see if anyone else has any ideas.

​Ash

Cheers mate,

I double checked going home that it goes up to 7.2k alright just in case.

I'll definitely post up my graph though, that's a good idea. I just hope its not a timing issue!

PH1 Track Car
It was probably on the cold map then, these cars can take 15-20 mins of proper driving to be up to temp properly to switch onto the hot rev limiter.

PH1 Track Car
Yeah it'd probably cooled down when we were sat at halfords.

I thought leaving the engine running outside would keep it warm enough.
You had it switched off at Dynodaze as well though when you were parked up. You could always book an appointment with mick at diamond motors to have the timing checked if your concerned.

S2H

RS Clio 200
How come they take so long to warm up? My 200 was still on warm map when I started the car after being stood at the rolling road for a good hour or so.

PH1 Track Car
How come they take so long to warm up? My 200 was still on warm map when I started the car after being stood at the rolling road for a good hour or so.
It can be down to a faulty coolant temp sensor I believe, but generally they all take quite a while anyway regardless of the cts condition. Won't hurt to do a full coolant, thermostat and sensor change though whether that's the problem or not.

clio 172
Just after I left you guys on the motorway car made a horrible grounding sound, pulled over put foot down on clucth and it just grinds and can smell the clutch burning! Grrr like 350 I could of put towards something else!!!!

LY FF182
Just after I left you guys on the motorway car made a horrible grounding sound, pulled over put foot down on clucth and it just grinds and can smell the clutch burning! Grrr like 350 I could of put towards something else!!!!

1 too many burn out starts Dan?? :p

Real shame to hear something broke though! Hope it's fixed quick!