ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road meet at EFi Parts

Track 172 Cup
Not sure if anyone knows about the Rolling Road day at EFI Parts in Runcorn on Sunday 13th September @ 10:00am. Catering van will be there for food and it's £30 for 3 runs.

EFI parts
Unit 16
Dewar Court
Astmoor Ind Est
WA7 1PT

Stu (I'm not organising it just posting up for anyone local who fancies a meet up)

dan's cast offs.
can do either. if you pre book then you'll run earlier in the day. last one i did up there people who turned up at dinner time and paid then had to wait for around four hours for a run.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I met Chris a few weeks ago when a mate of mine had his car up there . He's a really nice guy and knows his stuff. Might come over for a look.

Track 172 Cup
I'm taking my VXR8 over just toying with the idea of running it on the dyno or not as I do wanna see what it makes but not decided.

Track 172 Cup
Was a good turn out, and plenty of car's running. Mine managed 540hp and 540lb/ft so happy with that even though it was warm today I doubt that would be the reason it's down on its quoted book figure of 600hp and 600lb/ft but it's still bloody quick lol will try and get my print out posted up.