ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rolling Road N/W

Which venue?

• Total voters

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't mind a rolling road meet somewhere in the North West.

I cannot be bothered organising it, so if we get some numbers hopefully one of the reps will step in.

Who would attend?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
awesome GTi will do it they did it when i was a member of PGAC and it was in Performance french cars mag

BUT awesomegti read out 186bhp on a standard 172, lol.

May aswell make a proper day of it and do it at RSTuning like in the past...but then people moan about it being too far....can never win, lol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'd do RSTuning, RR meet and a run out all at the same time. Throw a pub/KKs in there and we have a perfect NW meet ;)

I'd be interested in a rolling road/driving meet, be interested to find out how much power my Cup is down on from the so called factory spec. Only problem is trying to fit it in around work as I work most Saturdays :(

Mustang, S13, AX GT
OK so lets see if we can organise one then, maybe PM chris about that big meet he had planned for this month?

I would be up for a RR meet in november at some point, any earlier and im out sorry! cant be bothered running a standard engine

Mustang, S13, AX GT
OK, so why dont we do a run over to Leeds, then RR day at RSTuning in November? I'm thinking we can do it as a run over the moors to start off with to get to Leeds then come back over the M62 or Something?

Il give paul a call this week and see if he has any dates free in november.

Would people be OK with a saturday?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Il give paul a call this week and see if he has any dates free in november.

Would people be OK with a saturday?
Fine with me. Do we wanna just go straight there over the motorways or do we wanna do a bit of a run first to get there? I could put up a poll and everything lol..

Nippy white cup
14th would be perfect for me as I will have the car out for Oulton Park on the 17th but I might struggle any other time tbh

Chris

13th is a normal trackday that im doing, 17th is the RenaultSport trackday :) Last two outings for my car of the year.

320d
If i'm off work i'll come to this. See how much power the ph1 is putting out, although it will probably lead to me wanting engine mods then :(

If you did a Saturday what time would be looking at getting there for? I work Saturday mornings so anything before 12pm and I'll have to declare myself out :dapprove:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
No one fancy that TDI Warrington? Wasn't really planning on going all the way to Leeds just for a rr run tbh.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Can you get prices for the RR day aswell, 14th is the day before payday lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ok I will happily ring up about TDI Warrington. However, if they ask how many ppl will attend I would like to be able to give an aprox no.

Therefore who will:

A.) Deff Come
B.) Maybe
C.) I'll say maybe but prob won't come
D.) Put my name down, say I will then suddenly become busy doing f**k all and have to pull out.

Cheers,