ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof decals

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I'm kind of tempted to do something a little different on the roof of the clio and apply a roof decal but i'm just worried it'll look crap and tacky.

I saw this and quite liked it, but it might look completely different in person.
16998216_10155424820933488_6243904896270477301_n.jpg

Thoughts?
Similar to this too -
15826815_10155258436723488_6519063416590459100_n.jpg

I'm not thinking checkered or a flag on the roof before any of you start :smile: Just something simple but decent. I like to do some graphic design alongside my produce design degree, so might try come up with a few ideas and shove them in here when i get some spare time.

I also quite like the 197 F1 roof sticker kit, could add my own touches to it..

67fdc8e5.jpg

inb4 gay.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Just want to try something different. On the trophy it'd look a million times better darker, and also extended all the way back to the edge of the roof, or atleast an even border!

Listerine & Poledo
So long as you keep it all on the roof, where no-one can see if most of the time.

Otherwise the next step is a shopping list of parts down the driver-door of brands you haven't used.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
also interested in getting something done to my roof, what sort of price is it to have it wrapped?

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I'm interested in something like this for my 172 track car , the roof lacquer has totally gone from being on the drive parked up