ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

Clio 172
ill have to have a look to see if i can get the day off, what time do we need to be there? and how many cars can they run?

It's open 7-10 I can only say how many of us there will be which I'm hoping is going to be around 10 I'm hoping.

Obviously there might be other cars going.

Clio Trophy
cool, i have been there before when i had my megane, its a good place, will look at getting my shift sorted

Clio 172
cool, i have been there before when i had my megane, its a good place, will look at getting my shift sorted

You running then mate?

Also had an email back from PFC magazine just wanting more details on dates etc so fingers crossed

Clio 172
It's looking like its going to be a busy night there, a couple of mates of mine will be coming in there vxr and 197.

We need 10 clios to run though! Will be cool all of us rolling round the corner they'll be like wtf!

Just hope PFC are happy with the date so we don't have to change anything.

clio 172
What sorta time we planning on meeting? I'm from near Fosse park in Leicester and it's chaos around their at about 5-6pm and along the a5 lol!

Clio Trophy
I have got the day off work, I can make a post on the trophy forum if you want? Try and get a few more people

PH1 Track Car
What date is this actually happening then? Ill probably pop down as I love local and know the guys down there quite well. Not sure whether ill put my trophy on the rollers though.

Clio 172
All booked :) Meet as near to 6:30 as possible so we can get there for 6:45 to fill in the forms etc then we can start rolling :)