ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

Nissan 350z
Just got in and finally got chance to eat some food :)

Nice to meet everyone and sorry if I didn't speak to you. Nice selection of cars running just a shame about the lack of attendance (5 of us ran our cars in total I think?). The local undesireables hanging out around the parked up cars put me a little on edge though :/

Oh and....

mlr8.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Yeah was a good night :) as said shame about the numbers of people running, really thought there would have been more but oh well. Was quite happy with my results 161 with a blowing down pipe & humid weather so overall a good night.

Tonight has been really good. Nice to meet some new members! Dave999's car is also really nice. Just wish I was in my bean but oh well!

Thank you mate :)

Clio 172
Finally chilled out at home chuffed with result 169 in this weathers not bad, will be running it again when it's cooler once its been serviced and had the exhaust leak sorted.

Clio 172
Cams, matched inlets, induction kit and the remap, needs the exhaust sorting as its got a leak somewhere, going to service it as well then run it again on a cooler night should touch 180 after that.

PH1 Track Car
Ill take a look into those then mate, cheers !!
Should be plenty of info on the forum, but basically the more revs the more strain is put on rods and rod bolts and on these engines it tends to be the bolts that will go first (from what I've read). These are just stronger ones. Not saying yours will go but it's just added protection.

Last edited:
  PH1 Track Car
Yea they usually take photos and put them on Facebook. Sometimes they do videos. They used to have a wall inside the unit where they printed off a photo and laminated it and put it up when a car went on the dyno but I think they stopped doing that.